Pilatus PC-12 In-Aircraft Mentoring Program
General Operational Subjects and requirements:
- Participants must be POPA members and must have already completed initial training by an insurance approved organization or trainer.
- The Program cannot be combined with initial or recurrent training; the concept is to use this training as a refresher to ensure proficiency in areas which may need more emphasis or review.
- 2 day course at SIMCOM Center or Customer’s location (additional cost).
- Day 1 will include ground school on aircraft systems, normal procedures, an in-aircraft flight review, and IPC. 4 Hours ground school /brief/debrief and 2-hour training flight.
- Day 2 will cover emergency procedures, an accident review, aeronautical decision making and resource management as part of ground school, and a systems-based VFR training scenario in the aircraft. 4 Hours ground school /brief/debrief and 2-hour training flight.
- No completion certificate will be provided; only instrument proficiency check sign off.
Contact a SIMCOM training representative at 1-800-272-0211 for pricing and availability.