Aviation Training Careers at SIMCOM
Excellent Growth Opportunities
SIMCOM Aviation Training provides an excellent growth opportunity for applicants who meet the requirements and who want to be part of a high quality, customer-oriented company.
SIMCOM Aviation Training offers stability, growth and excellent pay and benefits.
If you would like to apply for one of the positions below please complete our brief online application at:
Orlando Lee Vista Training Center
• Caravan Instructors - Part Time
• Jet Instructors - Part Time
• Logistics Support Specialist - Full Time
• MU-2 Instructor - Full Time
• PC-12 Instructors - Full Time
• Piper Navajo or Cheyenne Instructor - Part Time
• Simulator Technician - Full Time
• TBM Instructors - Full Time
Glendale Training Center
No positions available at this time.
Human Resources Department
6989 Lee Vista Blvd
Orlando, FL 32822
Call us at: 800-272-0211
Tel: 407-275-1050 x297
This Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. If you need a special accommodation to the on-line application process please contact Michele Ullmann, Director Human Resources at 407-217-1900 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org EEO is the Law